Sunday, December 23, 2012

FusionCash = DecentCash

I like the FusionCash site. It has the potential to net you a good amount of money fairly quickly. I've only been visiting the site for about 4 weeks (and initially, not every day) and my balance is already up to more than $13. Let me tell you something about it.

FusionCash has several different ways to earn money.
  1. $5.00 Signup Bonus!
  2. The Daily Cash email ($0.02, you need to sign up for it).
  3. Paid To Click is a quick $0.15 every day.
  4. Daily FC Surveys, which range from $1.00 to $3.00
  5. Daily Tasks, range from $0.01 to $0.25
  6. Various other Surveys, Offers and Videos
  7. Paid To Post (get $3.00 per month for posting 30 times to the forum)
Once you've gotten familiar with the various offers, you can Bookmark the ones you like and then you can always start your day from the Bookmarked items. You can also "hide" the offers you don't want to bother with, so your Offers page isn't cluttered with offers that you have no intention of ever doing.

Cashout

Cashout amount is $25, but $15 of that must be in completed offers (not bonuses). They pay via PayPal (US and Canada), checks or direct deposit (US only) after the 20th of each month. One thing they require though: offers and bonuses expire if not cashed out within 180 days of being credited. Shouldn't be a problem, but don't forget about it!

Referrals

I don't have any referrals yet (that's why I'm posting this!), but it looks like a decent referral system:
  1. Refer a friend who confirms his/her email address: $1 bonus
  2. Your friend completes his/her first offer: $2 bonus
  3. Your friend cashes out: $5 bonus (each and every time they cashout - for life)

My daily routine:

  1. The first thing I do every day is click on the Daily Cash email I get. It only pays $0.02, but it only takes a minute and I have to login to the site anyway, so this is a quick way to get there.
  2. Then I go the Offers page and my Bookmarked items.
  3. First, I do the Paid To Click offer. It only pays $0.15, but it also is pretty quick (about 3 minutes) and painless.  All you have to do is click on four different items in the "STEP 1: CONTENT" section, one sponsored ad in the "STEP2: SPONSERS" section and then you have to wait for the countdown (from 3 minutes) in "STEP3: REDEEM" to complete. Once the 3 minutes are up, there will be two links under the Redeem section. You may have to click the Refresh (and you don't see the second one until you've clicked the first).
  4. Next, I'll try a few of the surveys (and sometimes other offers). I always check the FC Surveys first, because they pay from $1 to $3. I like that they tell you how long a survey should take and I won't do one that takes more than 15 minutes (not worth my time and I get bored if they're longer than that).

Stuff I May Start Doing Regularly

  1. I've only done the Paid Videos a couple of times, but I just recently became aware of the fact that you can click on all the videos, one after another, without waiting for each one to finish and still get credit for all of them (keep in mind that you do have to let them all finish at some point or you won't get credit). Videos only pay $0.01 to $0.03 which is why I hadn't been regularly doing them. However, I may give it a try again with this new way of doing it ... and I'll obviously want to turn off my sound!!  ;0)
  2. There is a Contests & Promotions section in the Forum which I only became aware of today. Every weekend they have a mini-promotion giveaway for answering trivia questions or other simple items. Example right now is a "survey" asking what about your New Years Resolution is. They don't pay much (the New Years one is $0.02), but they don't take much time either. And every Tuesday/Wednesday, a sports-related promotion. Other items that will earn you money are things like posting a screenshot of your payout, following FusionCash on Twitter, etc.

Stuff I Don't Do:

  1. I've not bothered with the "Paid To Post" forum postings that I mentioned at the beginning of this blog post. Too much of a time-waster in my opinion, but some people like forum posting. If you're one of them, then go for it. =0)
  2. I also don't do any games for the same reason (time-waster), but I'm also not much into games, other than the Spider Solitaire game on my laptop. =0)
  3. The Daily Tasks seem to me to take too much time for what you get paid. Maybe it's just me though, so you may want to take a look at it yourself.
This is fast becoming my favorite site (well, second behind InstantCashSweepstakes, which is definitely my favorite)! Take some time to check it out, here's the link: FusionCash


2 comments:

  1. This site is amazing I would reccomend it everyone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume that you mean the amazing site is FusionCash, not my blog! ha ha

      Delete