Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hits4Pay Is A Hit!

I recently started using Hits4Pay. They have been around since 1998 (or so it says on their website)! I hear that they are pretty reputable. They have a generous signup commission of $5, but the thing I really like is their referral program, because they have a two-level downline. In other words, you earn money from your direct referrals PLUS you also earn money from each of your direct referral's referrals! The more the merrier, I always say!

Getting Started

  1. First, you have to choose from 10-15 "interest categories". These will determine the kinds of email advertisements that you get sent. I recommend choosing the max number (15), even if it means choosing categories that you're not interested in, because it really doesn't matter if you care about the subject matter you receive or not. At least, I don't care about it (but, maybe you do).
  2. Then you will start receiving emails (from 0 - 10 daily) titled "HITS4PAY - PAID e-MAIL". Click to login to your Hits4Pay account to read the paid ads that are waiting for you.
  3. You may also choose to simply login to your Hits4Pay account directly via your browser, and click on "Paid Ads" | "New Paid Ads" to check for new paid emails (this is typically what I do, I just login and check once a day).

What Happens Next

  1. If you have any new messages, the first one will be displayed, so click to open it. The message will have a button or link that says "Click Here" or something similar. You will then be taken to the advertiser's website (it opens in the same browser window).
  2. There will be a Hits4Pay banner above the advertiser's website (in other words, their website is opening within a frame of the Hits4Pay website).
  3. After 60 seconds, an orange button that says Click Here to View Next Advertisement will appear on the right side of the Hits4Pay banner above the website.
  4. Click on this button to validate that email and to receive your credit (usually $0.02). You will then be taken back to the next new message waiting for you.

What I Like

  1. First, as I already mentioned, I really like their referral system, with the 2-level downline. You will earn $0.01 for each validated email that your direct referrals read. Plus, you will earn $0.01 from each validated email that your direct referral's referral reads.
  2. And here's the second thing I like about Hits4Pay: unlike some other sites, you don't have to have the site's browser window in focus. I'll typically go through these ads while I'm doing something else on my computer, makes it pretty simple.

Downsides

  1. Cashout is $25.00 (which I think is high). Once your account balance reaches $25.00 or more, it will be "zeroed out" on the 1st of the following month to pay out your commissions and your Hits4Pay account will show a $0.00 balance at this time. Once your account has been "zeroed out", your commissions will be transferred to your PayPal account on or around the 15th of that month. In other words, once you reach $25, it could possibly take up to 45 days before you get paid! That would happen if you hit $25 early in the month. Even minimally, you're looking at 16 days or so. Ouch!
  2. This is the one that a lot of people balk at: Hits4Pay insists on your filling out a W9 before they'll pay you. That means you have to give them your SSN. It's for tax reasons, blah, blah, blah ... However, they have been around for a long time (as I mentioned above, since 1998) and everything I've read say that they are totally legitimate and that they don't screw with your SSN. I haven't yet gotten to the point of being ready to cash out though, so I haven't filled out the W9 form yet.

Recommendation


I think that Hits4Pay has the potential to bring in some consistent money. The key is to get a healthy downline, so sign up for Hits4Pay today under my referral and then get to work getting your own referrals! It'll benefit us both!



No comments:

Post a Comment