Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Deals 'n' Cash Is A Sister Site

Deals 'n' Cash is a sister site to Hits4Pay. They work exactly the same (except that Deals 'n' Cash only pays 1 cent for each click, whereas Hits4Pay is usually 2 cents). See my Hits4Pay review here on my blog: Hits4Pay Is A Hit!

But, I'll do a quick summary of the highlights here:
  1. I'm pretty sure that the referral system is the same as Hits4Pay, which is a 2-level downline (I don't currently have any referrals, so I'm not 100% sure about this). You will earn half of what your direct referrals earn, plus half of each of the referral's referrals. Getting a lot of motivated referrals really helps you with the passive income! 
  2. Unlike some other sites, you don't have to have the site's browser window in focus. I'll typically go through these ads while I'm doing something else on my computer, makes it pretty simple.
  3. Choose the maximum number of categories that you can (15) and diversify amongst the various types of categories ... you'll get more ads that way.
So check it out, and enjoy! Deals 'n' Cash


No comments:

Post a Comment