Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cash Outs Second Month

Two months into my new venture now and I've gotten a few more cash outs  (I only use PayPal in case you're wondering). For the month of January, I've had the following cash outs:

Instant Cash Sweepstakes cashed out twice (as mentioned in other posts, you only need $2 to cash out): Jan 4th ($2.01) and on Jan 23rd ($2.06). 

With FusionCash (which has a $25 cash out limit), I finally got my first cash out! It was for $37.02!  To cash out, you need to have a minimum of $15 coming from offers, the remaining can be from bonuses.

And I made enough with ClixSense, to be able to buy the Premium subscription (which is $17 for a year). I guess I didn't mention the Premium subscription in my previous post about ClixSense, but what it gives you is more PTC ads,  more chances to win with the ClixGrid, higher commissions from your referrals, plus when anyone in your downline (up to 8 levels deep) upgrades to a Premium subscription, you get a $2 commission if it was a direct referral that upgraded, and $1 for any referral in the next 7 levels that upgrade.


No comments:

Post a Comment